Saturday, August 23, 2014

Where's my aladdin?

Do you know how shitty sad it is at times, not to be allowed to stay out late? Do you know how much i've always wanted to join people to stay out late for gigs or late night movie with friends and all?Do you know how much i wana have fun and make friends and join them exploring the world till late night? Do you know how shitty desperate i am to leave this country and just venture out for a short trip somewhere overseas on my off days? Do you know how desperate i want my freedom? While bf and other friends are having decent fun out late at night, im stuck here at home typing this depressive thoughts for the world to read. Im left at home like a f shithead worrying abt other ppl while they are having fun. 

Yes, i get tired and sleepy by 8.30pm, yes cos i have a curfew, yes i dont have a life, yes my work is boring, yes i am just a teacher, yes i don't earn millions, yes i am a boring person, yes i am still young(stop saying shit stuffs to me 'oh you're still young,go and have fun and travel the world, don't stop yourself from all the fun' for f sake, if i dont have commitments, bills, school to pay, family/house to take care of, parents to respect to, oh hell f yes u can never find me here in SG, working my ass off, i will be everywhere in the world by now) yes i have no life and yes i am desperate to have one. Do you know? Not even my closest know all that. Not even my closest is making an effort to help me get away.